Currently it looks like the Justin Timberlake wannabe Chris Richardson is in danger of getting dropped tonight along with Lakisha Jones. Melinda Doolittle and Jordin Sparks have been dueling it out for first place the past few days.
For comparison, we took a look at another usually reliable predictor of American Idol, dialidol.com which says this about itself:
- DialIdol is free & safe software you can use to speed dial votes for your favorite contestants.
- DialIdol measures the busy signal to predict who will be voted off.
- DialIdol was 87% accurate for season 5 of American Idol.
- DialIdol has accurately predicted the winner of every show it has covered.
- DialIdol works with many major shows that allow phone voting.
Currently dialidol has Jordin winning so we'll just have to see how things turn out. Interestingly, a few of our corporate clients are running American Idol markets internally as a little workday diversion and also have either Melinda or Jordin winning.
I have a pretty sizable long position in Jordin so I'm hoping she pulls it out. I think the Melinda humble pie act is just not what America has in mind for their next Idol. :)
Anyways, back to work...