- Price tracking - when you go to a market you now see the ability to create a custom rss feed with upper and lower bounds for price "alerts." A notice will come immediately to your rss reader if the particular stock you are tracking crosses the threshold you have defined.
- Graph widget - we've created a second widget to show a 7-day graph of any market. We've left it vanilla so you can put links to the market, etc. around it in your blog/website, but this was an often requested feature so hopefully people enjoy using it.
- Anonymity - This is more applicable to our corporate customers, but we've given administrators of marketplaces the ability to make the marketplace even more anonymous by being able to turn profiles on and off, eliminating the only possibility of a user saying who they are, especially if their usernames are being pre-defined.
- Reporting - Again this is more applicable to our corporate customers, but we've created several new marketplace reports that can easily be imported in to Excel or whatever enterprise analytics tool is available.
- REST API Enhancements - As more people start to utilize our API we continue to make improvements, adding new services and enhancing the ones that exist.
As always thank you to our thousands of users and clients, many of whom send us suggestions for improvements on a daily basis. We certainly wouldn't have made the progress we have without your valuable input.